Tuesday 9 January 2018

Taking stock!

An overly long absence from the blog but thankfully not from the bike! I managed to finish the year with just over 6,000 km up, and a pretty good amount of climbing too. Also did all 12 of the monthly Strava fondoos too, which is the first time I've managed to do that.

The year in summary


So what of 2018? Well, I'm going to keep trying to do the 100 km a week, plus a Strava fondoo a month, to give c500 km a month. Hopefully a couple of bigger months along the way will push the yearly tally up above 6,500km. I've already been doing some tentative planning for a September trip to the Sierra Nevada in Spain, which sounds amazing, and will hopefully come off. Plus maybe another mini bike break in Cork/Kerry in July if I can swing it - we'll have to see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment